Get Amped! Trampoline Lesson – Single Session
NEW DATES ADDED!
Designed as single session classes for ages 5-12yrs and conducted by Singapore Gymnastics accredited coaches. Whether it’s your little one’s first time or already flipping around and looking to advance their trampoline skills, our coaches will be able to tailor a jam-packed session for them!
Things you can expect to learn:
- Essential trampoline skills such as straight jumps, how to stop safely, gymnastic shapes and basic trampoline skills
- For advanced jumpers, coaches will also be able to train their flip and twist progressions accordingly to their proficiency.
- Core and strength training as a component.
- Mini games at the end of the session.
- Minimum of 4 jumpers to start a class. Confirmed bookings will be given the option to move to another timing or a refund should the preferred session not meet minimum number of students.
- 8 slots available for each session.
Coach Syed – Fundamental Gymnastics Level 1A (SG Gymnastics)
As an avid skateboarder and multi-sport enthusiast, Coach Syed understands the importance of balancing fun and safety in all his pursuits. He is best known for keeping his students engaged and interested as he believes motivation is key in everything we do.
Coach Ash - Fundamental Gymnastics Level 1A (SG Gymnastics)
Coach Ash is a football enthusiast. He is known for his creative lesson plans and positive attitude. He ensures that his students leave with not only trampoline skills but also a positive and confident mindset!
Coach Vanessa - Fundamental Gymnastics Level 1A (SG Gymnastics)
Coach Vanessa is a cheerleader and has competed in several local and international competitions. She endeavours to create a safe and joyful environment for students to learn and play in. She hopes students are able to build character growth while acquiring new skills.